Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

The History of the Futurians Will Continue...

As soon as I can find my book, The Futurians, written by Damon Knight. It's funny, I made it all the way from my old home in Yorktown, VA to my new home in Cheyenne, Wyoming with it safely placed where I could lay my hands on it... now that I'm in Cheyenne and unpacking all my boxes of books into my bookcases, I can't find it.

I had been following Knight's story about Asimov up until the first convention that Asimov attended that the rest of the Futurians weren't allowed to, and then segued from Knight's book to Asimov's autobiography to fill in all the gaps Knight had left out.

Now that the convention is taken care of, I want to return to Knight's book and continue chronologically... whcih I will do as soon as I can find it.

In the meantime, I'll share information on Asimov's early stories. That'll be coming up in my next entry in.... Encyclopedia Asimova.

Encyclopedia Asimova is updated every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment